NAMEBIS in partnership with the Nigeria Consulate Atlanta and Nigerian Ministry of Housing cordially invites you to participate in the Nigeria –America Business and Investment Summit scheduled for August 7-8, 2014 in the City of Atlanta, GA. This Forum is part of the Group’s continued effort to foster business exchange and flow of foreign direct investments between Nigeria and North America.
Highlight on Nigeria
- Africa most populous country
- Urbanization is one of the fastest growing in the world.
- In the context of the global economy, Nigeria has been consistently ranked as the topmost destination for investments in Africa.
- Multi–National companies in US and Nigeria
- SMEs in US and Nigeria
- Bilateral Chambers of Commerce
- American Business Associations
- Public Sector Agencies
- Federal Ministers from Nigeria
- Nigerian State Governors
- Private and Public Enterprise (US/Nig) and More
- Nigerian-American Chambers of Commerce
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development, Legislatures, Council representatives, and Many More.
- Nigeria Investment Council
- Housing Developers and Merchants, Infrastructure Develop-ment Companies, Major Consultants on Housing and Infra-structure Management in the US & Nigeria.
- Small Business Administration (SBA), USA
- GA State Governor, Mayor Reed of Atlanta & other US dignitaries
- Nigeria Ministers of Housing and Urban Development, Trade and Commerce, Works, Transportation, Foreign Affairs, etc.
- Central Bank, EXIM Bank, and Major Investment Companies
- Corporations and Businesses (Nigeria/USA)
President of Nigeria
President Goodluck Jonathan
Governor of Georgia
Gov. Nathan Deal
Consul-General of Nigeria
Amb. Geoffrey Teneilabe
Mayor of Atlanta
Myr. Kasim Reed
Minister of Power, Nigeria
Prof. Chinedu Nebo
Minister of Lands, Housing and Urban Development, Nigeria
Mrs. Akon Eyakenyi
Minister of Works, Nigeria
7 Concourse Pkwy NW
Atlanta, GA 30328
Google map and directions